Friday, January 8, 2010

Hot Cupcakes: Part 7

Meet Kim from I Want A Minivan
"Something about me that often surprises people is that I knew I was going to marry my husband before he even called and asked me out.

I was 19, he was 27. He was the only guy I ever dated and we talked about marriage on our first date. Seven years, two weddings (short but semi-sad story), lots of ups and downs and 2 beautiful boys later and I've finally come to terms with the fact that he
can't seem to unball his socks before he throws them in the hamper.

My favorite movie is Love Actually, followed by Notting Hill. Apparently I have a thing for Hugh Grant. Except I don't. I have a thing for Ryan Reynolds. I know, I can't figure me out either.

And, no, I haven't written about my most embarrassing moment, but I will. I predict I'll post about that twice in 2010. Once following something ridiculous that I did at Cupcake, and that will be trumped in March when I take some of my clothes off for a Calendar photo shoot to raise money for the Breast Cancer 3-Day. I'm embarrassed just thinking about it."
Must read:
Chocolate, Beer, And Cupcakes -"A post with a cupcake recipe. I'm really proud of these. (They were pretty.)"



Esther Brady Crawford of FaintStarLite
"I'm a new mom with an 8 month old baby boy who I am head-over-heels in love with.

Last summer, just two months into our marriage I found out I was pregnant. It was a huge surprise
because I'd been told I couldn't get pregnant without IVF, but I guess someone had other plans!

My husband & I actually met through my blog in January 2005 when he left his first comment. :)


Life has been a whirlwind the past few years but I wouldn't have it any other way. Our
plan was always to adopt two siblings and just a week ago we sent in our paperwork to become licensed in Wisconsin to adopt through foster care... so we're expecting in the next 6-9 months we'll be growing the family! I work from home, primarily with Weight Watchers, creating digital content and helping them connect with passionate members online.

It's not what I ever expected to be doing - I figured I'd be living somewhere in the Middle East working on sociopolitic
al issues, but the one thing about meeting someone online is they could live anywhere... and because he works for the family business, I ended up living in snowy Milwaukee."


Amanda of A Life Long Playdate

"how about my current obsessions? my two year old baby girl. i want to bite her cheeks every day. but not in a weird way.

my pj pants which i seem to currently live in. my yellow stocking cap, which i also seem to currently live in because i always feel cold. my new rain boots. i don't
think i have taken them off since i got them for Christmas. my husband (the taller snowman) who is also my bff.

my blog went private a few months ago, hence the no linking to posts (not that i am not willing to share - feel free to email me at lifelongplaydate at gmail dot com if you want to peek before this weekend - i love sharing with people i don't know in real life). no real drama to record, it's mostly in my head, but i am trying it this way for a bit. so coming to cupcake? pretty big out of the box moment that i am waaaay looking forward to.

ps - in my past life i was a 3rd grade teacher and bc of that i don't believe in capital letters or proper grammar or correct spelling. and i love to make up words."


More Cupcakes:

Get a load of these cupcakes- Meet Steph, Elizabeth, & Erin
Meet The Cupcakes: Part 2- Meet Ann, Kristina, & Haley
Meet The Cupcakes: Part 3- Meet Maggie, Beth, Carrie, & Hyacynth
Next Batch of Cupcakes: Part 4- Meet Brianna, Donya, & Samara
Fresh Cupcakes: Part 5- Meet Lee, Becky, Stephanie, & Sara
Just iced- Meet These Cupcakes: Part 6- Sarah, Julie, & Tara
Hot Cupcakes: Part 7- Meet Kim, Esther, & Amanda
Scrumdillyumptious Cupcakes: Part 8- Meet Katie, Beth, Allison, & Heather

Cupcake '10 deets
Cupcake '10: The Itinerary
What are you bringing to Cupcake '10?
Are you following these cupcakes?


-Stephanie

No comments: